All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Renovated single-family masterpiece in San Francisco’s coveted Lake Street District!
- Four bedrooms and four and a half baths including two primaries; all bedrooms are en-suite
- Approximately 2,885 square feet (per draftsman) spread across three awe-inspiring levels
- Upscale fixtures and finishes throughout, including top-of-the-line materials and appliances
- Formal entry opens to grand public space featuring living, kitchen and dining rooms all adjacent
- Formal living room with gas fireplace; the perfect place to entertain guests or relax by the fire
- Magazine-worthy kitchen anchored by oversized center island, clad in Statuario Calacatta marble
- Fireclay Tile backsplash, walnut display shelves, cabinets by Ken Seidman, & RH pendants over island
- SubZero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, wine refrigerator, and professional gas range by Wolf
- Formal dining room with Apparatus Studio “Cloud Brass” chandelier, built-in buffet, and wet bar
- Sliding glass door from kitchen / dining room to outdoor deck, perfect for al fresco dining
- Two primary suites and luxuriously appointed bathrooms throughout, featuring Fireclay Tiles
- Upper level features vaulted ceilings, automatic Velux skylights, office nook, and family room
- Lower level contains primary suite, laundry room, and 2-car tandem style garage with storage
- Other features include heated bath floors, Lutron dimmers, and Honeywell thermostats
- Outdoor amenities include 8-person ThermoSpa, outdoor shower, turfed yard, and privacy fence
- Tankless hot water, ample closet space with built-ins, and LG laundry appliances
- Situated directly across from West Clay Park and on Lake Street’s new “slow” corridor
- Steps from Angelina's, Pearl, Pizzetta 211, Clement St, Baker Beach, & The Presidio!
Lake District is named for Lake Street, which acts as the border between this delightful neighborhood and the Presidio. The big attractions for residents are many-fold, including good schools, substantial 100-year-old homes, and daily access to the open spaces of the Presidio, Baker Beach, and the Presidio Golf Course. Tennis and Basketball enthusiasts will find courts close by, along with a playground for younger children. A well-manicured and affluent neighborhood, the streets are quiet and tree-lined, displaying a blend of stately, immaculate Edwardians and grand Victorians.
Many of the area homes boast large backyards, providing a chance to escape the grind of city life, and giving kids a place to run. Schools, both public and private are exceptional. On the private side, Adda Clevenger Prep and the prestigious Katherine Burke School for girls offer a high caliber K-8 education. Frank McCoppin, the public elementary school has a notable reputation, having scored an 827 of the California API. Clement Street, offers extensive shopping and dining for locals. The district is renowned for its variety of affordable ethnic restaurants, produce markets, and well-appointed specialty stores.
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office